Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Music that encourages

I am really encouraged by music,c, any type, sometimes its just the mood I am in. This moment, now I am encouraged by Mandissa, whose single "He is With You" just reminds of the fellowship God desires with us. It also talks about joy that comes in the morning, after the darkness.

My family experienced darkness today. No one was hurt, but a tragedy none the less, that's effected be greater than I thought. We are okay and joy will come in the morning, but yet, my heart is still heavy.

Jimmy Buffet has encouraged me, other musicians encourage me although theses days I mostly listen to country and contemporary Christian. What artists, songs or lyrics encourage you?

I am also enjoying Toby Mac's City on Our Knees!

No comments: