Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Thursday, April 16, 2009

It feels so wierd to think of myself as a mom, but that indeed what I am! I am loving it. I love the nights when she wakes up. Ok, I will be honest, I want more sleep but I love seeing her cries turn to smiles once I get her diaper changed..Her smile is wonderful.

Struggling- My voice is gone along with a clean house. I have never been a very organized person but now its pretty bad. I laugh when I think of how things have changed and how other things have become bigger priorities.

Random things, we are watching Idol, Hells Kitchen, LOST, Greys, Private Practice and working on getting things caught up..We missed a lot. That's okay. I now watch Little Einsteins and some of the free baby shows on Comcast now!!!! Love it!!

Life with a baby is crazy cool. Working on a pattern or routine. I have way to much in my diaper bag but I will figure that out as well.

Keep praying for the Christopher's. Michael is still not feeling well and out of work for a few days and we need to figure some things. Pray for peace.

Thanks friends, God has blessed us with so many good and wonderful gifts, including some amazing friends!!!!!

Sorry for the rambling
BTW, anyone reading anything good? My goal is to read Matt-Acts to get caught up with Bible Study but need something after that...

3 comments:

Michelle said...

have you read The Shack? It's really good!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

I knew you would be a good mom and love everything about it!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Just remember how many times you were 'aching' for LM... now... I am sure you LOVE all the stuff that goes along with it...
Hoping Mike is doing ok...