Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Friday, May 15, 2009

Catching up

Just wanted to check in. We are 3 or 4 days in on our trip home to Fl and family feels good. its so nice to see everyone loving on LM. Its also nice that Michael could come. Keep praying that is IV antibiotics are doing their job and that when this first cast comes off, there will be no issues with his foot. He is hobbling around on crutches, but making LM smile all of the time!!

Life is good. This trip makes me want to move home, really move closer to family. We will see! Although, I sure do love my job and friends in Atlanta!!!!

This afternoon, LM goes swimming for the first time!

Ok, what the heck!

Greys- About 70 minutes in, I said, there had not been to many surprises or shockers but that last 20 minutes..WOW 007. If you are worried about next season, find the interview with Chonda Rhymes, the creator of the show. She may put your worries to ease.

LOST- rock on Sawyer, what a great scene. Loved this episode

Hells Kitchen- this afternoon, we will be in the winners hometown, Edgewater, Fl. Apparently Danny and my brother our friends and no one ever told me. Yeah Danny, the underdog..Cant wait to see the episode and maybe try his restaurant here!

2 comments:

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

I bet everyone is really enjoying her....and swimming for the first time...WOOHOO!

Alyson and Ford said...

Glad you made it to Florida and enjoying! Saw pictures of you'all on those other blogs!

Alyzabeth's Mommy