Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

just random thoughts!

Aw, I'm still here. I have not worked on any of the things I want to work on, but my mind is planning on getting motivated. I have so many things I want to start, and I just don't know which one to start. Any understand that?

I am getting ready to start a new Bible Study Wednesday and then we leave for a long weekend to Florida to visit with family which should be relaxing and entertaining at the same time. I have literally had no free time to hit the gym and my feet are killing me. I am putting off going to a podiatrist for sooo many reasons, but its getting bad and I am just going to have to make an appt!

I'm find so many new blogs and I will have to share some of them with you soon!

Don't forget to find me on facebook!

1 comment:

Christie said...

Hey girl - I always tell myself "baby steps" and it always ends up being just that. Change is so hard...sigh

Meanwhile, I'm having a Blog Makeover Giveaway over at my "place" - come get in on it!

xo