Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

its time

Last post before China..Pray for us. Get your friends to pray for us. I have some specific prayers, God knows them!

4 comments:

Librarian Lee said...

I wish you good journey and every wonderful dream come true. ~Lee

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

We will be praying for you here! Good luck and I can't wait to hear all about your new little girl!

Full of Grace said...

So excited for you, and I will say a prayer for you too!

Michelle said...

praying that all is going well and you'll have LynnMarie in your arms before you know it!