Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Saturday, March 07, 2009

whats been going on

I can't believe I have not posted about these past couple of weeks. I went to my first consignment sale this week and that was fun. Not only did I get to spend time with my friend, but LynnMarie got some cool stuff including a high chair and lamp for her room!

We have had friends help with packing, paperwork and helping to move furniture! Friends rock!

To some the adoption process may be coming to an end but to me it seems like its moving to a next level. I can not believe we are going to hold her and love her and pray over her soon. Crazy stuff!!!

I tell you this process has been amazing. God has used this wait to show Himself to me and to others and its been soo cool to see the things he has done. He brought new friendships and shown me how to love and to be loved. It really doesn't get much better.

We will be blogging during the trip so make sure you check www.thechristopherfamily.blogspot.com and will be sending updates via the email prayer list so if you want to be on that, make sure you send me an email over to lovinglynnmarie@hotmail.com.

The next few days will be busy but I will be updating random thoughts...

You guys rock!

No comments: