Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

life

Its really nice to be back at work. Love the night shift. Miss my family, but I know MIchael needs time with baby girl and doing well. To think that he hadn't had much baby time before, he is doing great with her!

Its now Tuesday, I have the day off. So after some sleep, I am hoping to take LM to the pool or the park. We will see how it goes. I don't want her in the sun too long.

I have 4th of July off again this year..Nothing special planned, but hoping to find something fun to do soon!

I have 2 book reviews coming up, one is called Religion Saves and it talks about different controversial topics in the church. I'm looking forward to that one. The other book is a mommy book written by an author I have read before. Be on the lookout, I will be giving away my copies.

So how are you, any good movies? Read any good books? listened to any good music that I have to check out.

Catching up on my blog reading. If I haven't commented lately, its either because you link on bloglines isn't showing me you have updated or I don't have you on bloglines. If you read this blog, leave a comment so I can you to my must haves. I'm finding such encouragement on so many new blogs lately..!!!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Just finished 'Shanghai Girls' by Lisa See. Excellent book!

Carol said...

Amy, I'm back after a long vacation from bloggy world!!

Kelley said...

Hmmm...good books and movies? Nothing that doesn't pertain to preschoolers. I hope to change that soon! Have a very happy 4th of July! I haven't commented much lately, but I love the pictures of LynnMarie that you've posted. She is just darling!!

Christie said...

Ohh, while I'm thinking of it and since you asked - I recently rented The Duchess with Keira Knightley and I really liked it a lot. But I love period pieces...(and romance! ha!)

xo

Unknown said...

Think I will go get Shanghai Girls!!