I stole this from Mrs. Ragamuffin Soul AKA Heather
Christmas Traditions, Part 2
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Ok, wrapping paper because gift bags make you want to peak
2. Real tree or Artificial?
i will pre-lit artificial are not good, except for the first year when everything works. Doesnt matter to me
3. When do you put up the tree?
I try to do it as soon after thanksgiving depending on work schedule
4. When do you take the tree down?
as close to Jan 1st, once again depending on work
5. Do you like eggnog?
love it but have not had it this season
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
I had a China doll. Well, her head was China but my cousin Christy got on the top bunk and dropped her. I also had a Cabbage Patch Kid
8. Easiest person to buy for? dad, he always wants the staples, t shirts, dress shirts, socks
9. Do You have a nativity scene? yes Michael bought me one when he worked for Family
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I always always mail and try to get some out the Wed before Thankgiving. I really want mine to be someones first Christmas card every year..I know I know, I am odd
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't have one. If I remember something I will come back
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
Love Christmas Story, Grinch, Miracle on 34th Street, Christmas Vacation
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? usually early in the morning and whenever money is available
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? not yet but that may be changing
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
egg nog (drink)
16. Lights on the tree? who doesn't?
17. Favorite Christmas song?
O Holy Night, Have yourself a Merry Little CHristmas, All I really want for CHristmas by SCC
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? not at the present moment
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
we have both somewhere but neither on the tree right now.,I would say angel though
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning, no cheating
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
mean people stealing parking spaces
23. Favorite ornament theme or color?
red, I love anything that makes me think of family or memories
24. Favorite Christmas dinner?
Japanese Steak House
25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
gifts for LynnMarie, in the hope that she comes home this year
Amy . . .
What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising