Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Monday, December 29, 2008

ITUNES HELP

Ok, gotta ITUNES gift card for Christmas and i need suggestions..Anything. Artist, song, whatever..

Here is my style.

Love CCM like SCC, MWS, Natalie Grant and so many others. CHurch has been playing a song called True Love during communion and it is stinkin amazing. I forgot his name but will find it later. The words are awesome.. I also love Mandisa. I am up for trying to stuff.

I also listed to some Top 40 and some country like Kenny Chesney, Rascall Flats, Carrie Underwood..

I love great lyrics that make me cry..


Go ahead.. Give me as many suggestion as possible!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Joshua Radin is good folk pop kind of a guy. Christian? We LOVE David Crowder Band.

Anonymous said...

Those are good. Some of my favorites right now are 33 Miles, 10th Avenue North, Rush of Fools, Addison Road, Connersvine, and my absolute favorite is Francesca Battistelli. I got the new Ryan Adams CD for Christmas. I like him. He has a kind of Bob Dylan meets pop sound.

Natalia said...

Love Rascal Flatts! I'm one of those people that doesn't know the name to any of the songs I like. he he, so I'll be checking back to see what other people have to say! :)