Thirteen things about the Rushing Howell/Howell-Rushing wedding weekend
1. Jeff and Val were married.
2. It was a beautiful ceremony and reception
3. I saw friends from college that I had not seen in years. Jenny and Steven are another lovely couple. I lived with Jenny one summer and she was also a neighbor for a few years. I have gotten a few my space messages from Kevin and Robyn and I got to meet them. Too much fun!!!! They have not changed. They both made me laugh!!!
4. I had lunch with old college roomies Jenny and LeeAnne before the ceremony
5. I spent the weekend in Jackson, Tn at Sara B’s house and got to play with her puppy
6. I met several Rushing family members who I have been exchanging emails and blogposts with over the past few months. All of which are very cool
7. I had dinner at O’Charleys, my favorite restaurant in college
8. Michael and I had lunch (not really, just visited) with his dad on the way home
9. The weather could not have been any prettier..
10. Jeff and Val looked gorgeous, happy, giddy, in love, etc.
11. I got to talk to Jeff’s grandma who gets online. She is a pretty cool lady
12. My husband and Jenny’s husband enjoyed using the disposable camera on the table
13. We walked around the church, including the nursing wing. We looked at the baby names on the door and realized that many people use city and states for their children’s names.
To summarize, it was a lovely, beautiful, romantic weekend. Truly a good time was had by all!!!!!!! I am blessed and honored to have been invited. See other posts for details regarding the lovely couple who are now honeymooning in Jamaica!
I can not wait for them to get settled in, as they will be living in Atlanta and will be available for socializing.
To anyone who was there, I enjoyed meeting you and hope to see you again sometime!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants