1…. Thursday 13
Thirteen memorable moments with my Michael over the past 6 years
1. Our wedding week-nothing will ever be more perfect or more romantic
2. Michael surprised me by taking me to a Dixie Chicks concert while we were dating
3. The Christopher Cruise-a good time was had by all
4. The adoption orientation- it was full of hope and promise
5. The day we picked up our first dog, Lucy the Basset hound
6. The day my Michael came to my apartment to cheer me up and I almost didn’t let him in. We watched The Pirate Movie and I fell in love with him then
7. My first holiday season in my first apartment and Michael planted a Christmas tree and hung lights while I was at work, and cleaned the apartment and made sure Christmas music was on
8. Thanksgiving 2 years ago. My parents were here and his mom and we had a great time.
9. Our first movie date...to see The Replacements
10. 9/11 Not only did we witness the event on TV together, hours later we found out we were moving to Atlanta
11. This past year, when I got a new bed and I was surprised. Michael had it delivered while we were on our anniversary
12. Every Parrot head event. All of them have been fun. Truly, Michael has made me a Buffet fan
13. The night Michael drove me to Birmingham and led me to believe we were going to see Bon Jovi, but we were actually going to see Steven Curtis Chapman and get a meet and great. This was one of the first times; the idea of adopting from China entered our hearts.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants