Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Thursday, July 23, 2009

and the winner is











Annie Laurie. After writing the names down and put them in the box, LynnMarie pulled out your name..Email me at amyschristopher@comcast.net so I can get it to you!!

For those who did not win, ask your church to order it for your library..Its that good!!!


1 comment:

Kelly said...

:) Glad it is going to a good home.
Lynn Marie, you didn't even pick your auntie :)
See you soon!!