Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Friday, July 24, 2009

A Day in the Life of Kate

Watch,Cry. Pray or better yet, Pray, Cry Watch.. This is kate. I do now know Kate but I know she has a pretty serious tumor and her parents are learning a new way of life that involves therapies, chemo, ports, surgeries. With the terrible new the parents receive, they have to put on happy faces and attempt Kate to live stress free. I dont know they do it..Please lift up sweet Kate in your prayers tonight!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I am auctioning a rare Adam Pascal canvas promo from the Rent soundtrack, signed by Mr. Pascal. The auction ends tomorrow, check it out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170361702150