Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

work

Crazy 2 nights of work but I survived..Got to love on a squishy alone baby..I don't like babies to be alone but it sure is nice to love on them.Makes me miss my family a bit.


I have the next 2 days off and then I work Thursday and then we head to Florida for a few days..Family is good. Maybe after that I will have something interesting to blog about...

Do you see the button for Stellan on the side. He needs prayer guys. Go read his story and pray for his heart. His momma is a God follower and he really asking. Hes a miracle kid who has beaten the odds and they are hoping and praying he will beat them again!!! Go Stellan!!

Getting ready to get ready for my first consignment sale in August..Will be selling a lot of LynnMaries old winter clothes and look for a few 18 month things..Looking forward to selling and buying, heehee..

4 comments:

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Love on a squishy alone baby....funny!

Baba said...

Hi Amy, where are you going to have your sale at in Atlanta?? My daughter and her friend are getting together and having a consignment sale in Atlanta..I will be at her house to help out with the grands during that time..maybe this place is the same one for you..let me know.
Hugs, Baba

Anonymous said...

hey you should check out targets clearance on baby clothes.

Unknown said...

Oh I did check out the clearance at Target..Got toys 95% off...Lots of Disney Playhouse stuff