Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Monday, July 13, 2009

Need you to share

I am so ready to hear some good news. What is making you happy. Brag about someone, something, ANYTHING!!!

I am personally thankful that Michael is so good with the baby. I am thankful she is home and that she is AMAZING. I am happy that I have a job that I still enjoy!

I am so tired if hearing nothing but sadness, gossip, celebrities and negativity!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I'm excited because I've reconnected with an old classmate and she is hurting right now. Her father died and her daughter is not living right. Kelly is not a christian but is searching. I have those two things in common with her. My dad died not too long ago and my daughter is far from the Lord.

I've been witnessing to Kelly and she has SO many questions! It's exciting, but scary too. I want to help her see her need for Christ in the midst of her trials.

I've prayed for an open door and now I have one that is wide open!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

I too get tired of all the negativity and sad news! I don't have anything exciting to tell you about but we are enjoying our busy life and our teenage kids and loving each and every day that we are blessed with!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

PS...How is Michael doing?

whittakerwoman said...

You have a baby! That is wonderful news! I love it! H