Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Thursday, August 06, 2009

home

Back home from a Fl trip and we are refreshed and happy. My little girl grew up this week and I never knew I would be excited about it..She is mouthing words, giving sloppy wet kisses and laughs at the simple things of life.

It was nice to be home but glad to be back in Ga. Came back on got a nice surprise. We will be going to a resort for 2 nights in NC for FREE and I will be blogging about the experience..We will be going sometime in North Carolina.

This blog has really become boring..Hoping to get some more interesting stuff on here soon. Bought a 90 day David study by Beth Moore and cant wait to dig into it. Let me know if any of you want to do it together..We could do our studies ourselves and then chat about it online.

That's it for now..More pics on the adoption blog!!

1 comment:

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

They grow up sooooo fast! Sounds like a great trip!