Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Beaching on

Im still South Beaching. Friday will be 3 weeks and this is totally doable. Love it. I have tried to do a walking video 1-2 times a week but hope to find time to do more. I do laps at work with friends and my other coworkers do lunges. My next goal is to 10,000 steps a day. I'm lucky that my work provided awesome pedometers that actually downloads it to a website.

So if you have any favorite no carb recipes or favorite exercises or videos let me know. I'm always looking for books to read as well or movies too.


Feel free to leave any suggestions!!

Rock on!

1 comment:

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Good luck with your south-beaching!