Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Friday, April 23, 2010

phase 1 not ending quite yet

So technically phase 1 is over and I can start bringing back carbs one at a time. After reading words from the South Beach author, I may stay on a bit longer. He says those with a high BMI can and should stay on for an additional week or 2! we will see

13 pounds is what I have lost since starting the diet 2 weeks ago. This might be the time that I lose all this weight..Could it be? I love the discipline that has gone with it..

No comments: