Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Monday, April 12, 2010

Day 3

Well today is day 3 of no carbs and so far so good. Yesterday, LynnMarie and I hit the grocery store for some staples like cottage cheese, chicken, hamburgers veggies, tomato sauce and stuff.

Dinner last night was green beans, chicken breast sprinkled with taco seasoning, and then added mozzarella cheese and salsa..Ok that was good and then dessert, oh dessert!

I would not have believed this was diet food. I melted a sugar free fudgsicle for 10 seconds and the added 2 tbsp p butter ( the kind thats just peanuts and oil) and 2 tbsp and FF Cool Whip (you do got 100 cal of free carbs)..This was sooooo good.

This morning, we had scrambled eggs with cheese and bacon and will have left overs for lunch and then back to work.

I will weigh on Friday and am hoping for at least a 5 pound loss. We will see!

1 comment:

KC said...

oh my goodness that all sounds so good maybe I need to start dieting like that.. Yum!!!