Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day 5

Yesterday included eggs and bacon for breakfast and left over chicken and beans for lunch. Snacks included cheese, nuts and sugar free desserts.

Last night we did the Sweet Tomato thing and it was great..had a great salad, a sugar free mouse and a bake potato without the potato. I just mixed the toppings which fixed that craving.

Today I made a ham, cheese, egg, mushroom omelets and hope to drink lots of water today.
I also bought a great walking DVD and hope to try that out during LM's nap time!

Amy

1 comment:

redmaryjanes said...

Great job Amy!