Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Carb free 9 days later

The scale showed a 10 pound loss today and I am loving that. Not that I can feel it yet, because I cant but because I have been disciplined for almost 10 days. This could work. And I haven't reached phase 2 of the diet yet. Next Friday I will be having a sweet potato. Staying away from then bad carbs but adding one a day I think!!

Work gave us pedometers and an opportunity to track our steps online which is awesome. Lots of us are competing for the most steps. Oh I have a long way to go!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats!!! It's so encouraging to see your success. As I'm sure you've already read on my blog, going sugar free did nothing for me. At least in the weight department. I need to get back on the wagon. Some wagon, any wagon!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Way to go! I would have a hard time with that cause i LOVE carbs!