Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Monday, March 17, 2008

Okay,here is a question I thought about while getting gas on the way to work.

When they started making cars did they decide to alternate which side to put the gas?
WHy? Is it to help traffic in the gas stations?

Does anyone else ever think of things like this?

Told you I was odd

Now here is an interesting verse I read this morning

Proverbs 15:17
Better a meal of vegetables where there is love than a fattened calf with hatred.

Gotta love it!

3 comments:

Lori said...

hmmmmmmm, I have to say I have never thought about that question before. It does normally take me about 6 months to remember which side of the car my gas tank is on. LOL!!

Love the verse!

Lori

Jose said...

I don't think about it but I laugh when I go to Costco and I see long lines because they are waiting for the pump that is on their gas tank side when the nozzle reaches regardless of where you park. I love those gas pumps with long hoses. lol

Suprina said...

Amy I feel the same way...I do have a little tip for remembering which side of the gas tank is...

When you are looking at your gas gage on your dashboard you should see that little fuel pump "sign" The side the handle of the pump is on--on that side is the side that your gas tank is on...this is as your looking at it...

I hope I made since...