Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Thursday, March 13, 2008

WW Day one

Weight Watchers Day 1- SUCCESSFUL! Yippee! and that included dinner at trivia!


Day 2 has begun and so far I have been to the gym and had a lovely breakfast and hit the grocery store..

Any of you done the WW thing? Feel free to share your favorite foods and points and stuff.....

3 comments:

Suprina said...

Good For you Amy!
I did Weight Watchers once and didn't have any luck with it...
I wish you the very very best...
Great Job on accomplishing your first day...

erin said...

I am not doing WW, but I eat the Smart Ones Weight Watchers entrees almost every day for lunch. They're really good for being frozen "healthy" dinners, and most of them have around 5 or 6 points (not sure how the points work, but the points are posted on the box). They have a lot of different kinds of food to choose from, too.

I also really love FiberOne Oats n' Chocolate granola bar. It has about 4g of fat but only 140 calories, and 9 grams of fiber! I eat one every day for a snack, and it's super tasty.

Donna said...

Skinny Cows are a great snack if you are craving ice cream and only 2 points. Also one of my favorite dinners is Taco Soup. I can email you the recipe if you want or you can query on it on WW online. Oh and one of my favorite breakfasts is PB&J. I know it sounds weird for breakfast but it really is a great start to the day!