Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Friday, March 07, 2008

See ya

I am off on a womens retreat for the weekend. Our speaker is Lisa Whelchel or Blaire from Facts of Life. Should be a hoot. Hope you get the chance to see the pics below. Michael took some amazing pics of tigers in the Memphis zoo. Its so nice to have my own personal photographer..

See ya Monday!

1 comment:

Jeff said...

So y'all are planning on taking the good, taking the bad, taking them both, and there you have ... well, you know.