Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

New Poll

What was your favorite 80s show?
other
Dallas
Family Ties
Punky Brewster
Growing Pains
The Cosby Show
Golden Girls
The Wonder Year
Married With CHildren
Cheers
Perfect Strangers
Magnum PI
Night Court
Designing Women
Hill Street Blues
Full House ( i thought this was 90s)
the A Team
Who's the Boss?
La Law
Saved by the bell
Alf
St Elsewhere
KnightRider
Dynasty
Mr Belvedere
Head of the Class
Moonlighting
Charles in CHarge
Miami VIce
Life Goes On
  
pollcode.com free polls

6 comments:

Angela/SciFiChick said...

Quantum Leap

Cyndi said...

i loved so many of these!full house was late 80s and early 90s.

Lee Ann aka Dixie said...

Oh, I watched a lot of those shows. To bad you couldn't vote for more than one... wish the list had been shorter.

Mo and The Purries said...

How can you NOT have Knots Landing on this list???????????
??????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????
Was it just to make me vote for "other"?

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

I picked The Cosby Show because in the '80's it was my favorite show and a total classic. But if you were asking me TODAY, it would have been the Golden Girls. That show cracks me up. I hope I'm like those ladies when I get older (only less slutty:D)

alisonwonderland said...

for me, thursday nights in the 80s were "cosby, ties, and cheers" (i picked Family Ties for the poll), and then Knot's Landing! fun poll!