13 memories of family vacations as a child
1. Christmas in Oklahoma. It snowed and we heard the reindeer on the roof. OH yeah, Cousin Billy stepped on a nail, but I did not care.
2. Maryland- going into the LL Bean place. I have never bought anything from here, but it was cool being here.
3. Our hotel/cabin in Maine. It was the fall and it was awesome
4. Weekend trip to Williamsburg and DC when we lived in Virginia. Dad wanted to teach us soooo much.
5. A week at Disney World. We stayed outside the park. I was in 8th grade. It rocked.
6. My first cruise in 5th grade. We went with another family. Adventures in Babysitting were playing on board. The theatre was small…It was cool
7. London England. This was in college but it was still awesome. I was able to see Phantom and a play called The Lady in Black…Spent 21st bday here
8. Oregon- went whale watching and saw the Red Wood Forest
9. Las Vegas/Grand Canyon- The GC is spectacular...enough said.
10. Yearly trips to see grandparents in FL while we lived in SC. We had picnic lunches and fast bathroom breaks.
11. Visiting family in Alabama for thanksgiving..It was cool
12. Hilton Head. I was very little and dad had work here a lot. Very neat place
13. Ashville, NC and seeing the Biltmore House.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
Check out the fun poll a few posts down!I will be doing a new poll each week!
New updates at the adoption blog at www.thechristopherfamily.blogspot.com