Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Friday, October 24, 2008

I love How to Lose a guy in 10 days. I love the way Ben looks at her. I love her yellow dress at the end. I just smile..Love this movie!!!

Its just too cute!

4 comments:

Karen said...

I love that movie! I love her yellow dress too! In fact, I saw a dress very similar to that when I was dress shopping for a wedding once. I was tempted, but I knew it'd look totally different on me and I wasn't ready to face that reality so I didn't even try it on!

Jose said...

I didn't think she was all that but after this movie I really liked her. She is indeed beautiful.

Pam and Jeff said...

I liked it too. I just saw Fireproof. It was great. I would definitely reccomen it. Hopefully you are having fun with the parental units.

Anonymous said...

I love that movie too .. the twist between the two that in the end they end falling in love. just so sweet.