Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Thursday, October 16, 2008

i was tagged- again

My very first online friend tagged me and since we met, she has been a rocking friend. Mandy, (oh Mandy) here ya go

Here are the rules…..
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4. If you are tagged, just do it, and pass the tag along!!

So, here’s my random things:

1) I want to write a childrens book one day. Did you know that? It will be a series called "The adventures of Lucy and Pickle" based on the observed play of our Lucy the basset hound and cat Pixel (Pickle) 2 I eat lemons with salt on it 3) I despise being late. If am going to be late, I just dont want to go. I think people are staring at me 4) In case you did not figure it out, I love Disney Cruises and all things Disney. I am not obsessed but Disney makes me happy 5) I have given up soda for a year before. Failed at this year. May try it again next year. 6) I saw Buffy the vampire slayer the movie over 8 times at the theater. I was having a Luke Perry problem at the time. *** I can quote almost the entire 8 seconds movie. Its what brought Mandy and I together. heehee
Now, I need to tag 6 people
Michael
Fliss
Don and Be ( I think a couples tag is fun)
Jose
Jeff and Val- just to see if they come visit my blog
Karen

1 comment:

Jeff said...

What, I don't write about myself enough?!