Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Thursday, October 23, 2008

weight loss just weight

So now on to other topics if you were not too offended by the post below.

Yesterday was Bible Study (Hosea) and then Weight Watchers with Donna. What a yucky day. I did not gain or lose because I used a no weigh in pass. But I did go to the meeting, which is a good thing.

Yesterday was one of those days where I just felt fat. Now, I know I am fat but yesterday I just felt yet. Yuck! But I guess you need those days to get back on track so that's what I will do.

I read several weight loss blogs and have learned some great tips. I am reading one blog who has a goal of finding accidental exercise each day. I love that. She finds a way to walk just a little bit extra every day

One of my issues is making veggies.Fruit is groovy, you don't have to cook it but I have problems with cooking veggies..I love eating them, I just have no idea how to cook them.

But I did go to the gym today....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go get those Glad Steam Bags - in the aisle with the foil and storage bags. You put fresh vegies in them and pop in the microwave. In a few minutes, perfectly steamed vegetables!!! We use them all the time and have yet to have a failure.

Donna said...

Come on you are obviously doing great. You don't just lose 25 pounds by accident!!

Tymm said...

I agree with Kim - or they also make the steamer vegetables right in the frozen section - ya just microwave those bad boys and BAM! you got yourself nice veggies.

good luck...

Unknown said...

i get the frozen ones all the time. in fact, I take them to work.They rock..

Gotta get some fresh ones in!!!

Annie said...

Arrgh! Fat days! They make me crazy. You know you haven't gained and didn't lose, but why some days you feel fatter than others, I just don't know. But you did all the right things girl! You went to the meeting and you went to the gym. Good for you!

Suz said...

At lease you still went to the meeting, I like the idea of the no-weigh pass. You're right, there are just those days. As for veggies, it is tricky. My new fav is edemamae, I could snack on that all day long (in the pods it takes a while to pop them all out). Keep up the great work!
Suz

Jenny said...

Amy, I think you are JUST BEAUTIFUL. :-)

Jenny said...

Oh, and I meant to add...Lee Anne has lost about 45 lbs and looks fantastic, too. She came to my church's homecoming last week and whenever I get around to posting about that day I'll be sure to include a pic of her.

Anonymous said...

Kim has given good information. Losing weight has become an important part for many people. weight loss programs seems to be the wise option one can follow for fit personality