Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Monday, October 01, 2007

Contest Winners

Okay, I a trying to get around and visit everyone who won, but if your name is on here, I need your address and email address so we can discuss prizes. I have also listed the random prizes for people who participated, just not as much..All of you rock. Remember Christmas Central is coming along with a Christmas Card exchange and other fun stuff

Prize Winners
karen
Suprina
Patti
Michelle
Janeen
Frigga
Jenn from Enjoying the Ride
Sallie
Katskrackerbox
Melanie
I am the Diva
Kats


Random Prize winner (prizes to be determined)
Karen L (Ladmans Chinese Takeout)
Carol from Waiting for Emily
frazzled farm wife
Hockeymom27

So please email me so we can discuss prizes. Random prize winners just email me your home address and I will get your surprise prize out to you!
amyschristopher@comcast.net

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay I won something! :) How exciting :) I gave you my email in the previous post :)

Unknown said...

I indeed got it, thanks!!!!!

hockeymom27 said...

Thanks so much for having the contest- I e-mailed you about the home address... I am thrilled to be a winner!

Anonymous said...

OH HOW AWESOME!!! I have emailed you my information. Thanks for having the contest. It was so much fun!

Sallie said...

Amy --

That is so COOL!! Thanks so much! I'll email you my info...

Sallie

A Captured Reflection said...

Oh this is so exciting. Do let me know if you have received my postal address OK, I've just emailed it through.

What a blessing you are!

I received an award today and I am so passing it on to you "You Lift Me Up" award - see my latest post.

Thank you and I hope that you are likewise encouraged.

Melanie said...

Thanks so much Amy!!