Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Kim awarded me this treat! Doesn't she rock? Time to pimp hubbys blog..Go see his pics from last night.. VISIT HERE!

Be safe tonight! Cant wait to hear about the popular costumes











Andrea sent me this one. Im new to her blog and she rocks!

2 comments:

Sparky Duck said...

happy halloween yourself. I hope the hubby found the costume slutty enough :)

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I still have not made it to your hubby's blog yet. I better get on it soon.