Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

GARTH BROOKS IS BACK. I HAVE HEARD THE NEW SINGLE TWICE AND ITS SOOOO GOOD.. JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE


4 comments:

Donna said...

My sister just asked me today if I had heard if he was coming in concert to Atlanta soon. Do you know?

Unknown said...

I actually heard that he was not touring at all with this new album. it would be cool if he came to Atlanta

jenn said...

I love him! I saw him in concert years ago in NY, and it was amazing. One of the best concerts I've ever been to. I heard a rumor he will be touring with Trisha soon. Don't know if it's true or not, but I would love to see him again!

Suprina said...

Garth Brooks is from my home state.
I used to get into him, I heard his new album and do not care much for it. Don't listen to country music all that much anymore.

I really like his old tunes though.