Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Friday, February 15, 2008

2 things

There eventually will be some substance to this blog but until then

1) I figured out yahoo messager so I can chat with sister..My screen name is ganurse321 so add me..Chatting is fun!

2) Michael dedicated a song to me..I wont tell you what it but check out www.rockingthe80s.blogspot.com to what it is!

Let him know if you have a LDD for next week. yes I am pimping his blog

2 comments:

Donna said...

I like messenger too but it can get me in trouble at work! Therefore I blog :) Have a great day.

Jose said...

I guess I am a Vanilla Ice, MC Hammer kinda guy. Oh throw Will Smith in that mix. lol