Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sunday afternoon. Rain..Wind. Tornado warning. How to make things a bit more cheerful? Well you head over to Alpharetta to see Steven Curtis Chapman in concert, thats what you do! Hoping to leave soon!!!


Dont forget to pray for the Uganda team! They are leaving today!!!

Thats all


and for the one commenter, I accept your challenge and will do one of those posts this week..Heehee

2 comments:

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

Hope you had fun at the concert!

Susan said...

That sounds wonderful! I hope the concert was a blessing to you.

Have a great week!

:-) Susan