Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Friday, February 01, 2008

ok that was a fun contest..Winners announced in the morning but let me tell you what I missed at work Sunday? or shall I say who? wanna guess? You will not believe it!!

GARTH BROOKS! HOLY COW! OK, SO i get star struck easy but he was 50 feet from my floor..They kept that a big secret..Im a bit tired so I have nothing to blog about but wanted to share another blogs coolest post ever..Yes it will make you smile and cry! Please go visit
CFHusband again!

Im so glad he shared this moment with his readers! Ill be back tomorrow! The contest is over but I would to read more about who you would have to dinner..Check the post above below!

No comments: