Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Thursday, September 25, 2008

100 Good Wishes Quilt opportunity

IF anyone is interested in paticipating in our 100 Good Wishes quilt or just wants some info, send me an email to amyschristopher@comcast.net and I will forward the letter to sent to family and friends. If you want to see what we have collected so far, head over to www.christopherquilt.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Brian and Christy said...

Yes I would love to do this. I will hopefully be sending out your squish tomorrow. So you should receive it by the middle of next week. Have a good weekend.
Christy

Amy said...

Amy, I keep meaning to tell you that I want to do the quilt square too! We don't have anywhere in our small town where we can buy material so I need to get to a larger city, but I will go and do it soon. I would love to be part of this project because 1. I think you are wonderful and 2. Because I am already loving LynnMarie! I know how excited I am for her to get here and I cannot even imagine your excitement!

I think you will laugh at me but when I went to bed last night I kept trying to think of a new name for your blog. It's not easy to come up with stuff, is it? I'm not terribly creative, but if I come up with a suggestion I'll let you know!

Hope you are having a wonderful day!