Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Amys Mom


Amy and Mom ( love mom's shirt thanks to brother)

Mom Showing off artwork

The Family


Mom and Dad

MOm and Dad

Happy Mom

Happy Birthday Mom! Hope you have a wonderful day. Mom has spent most of her life making sure her family is happy and has wonderful memories. Im so glad most of my memories include her. She has raised a wonderful family and has a great heart My mom rocks! Thanks for giving me a brother and sister as well. Mom can also be very silly.

7 comments:

Jose said...

Happy birthday Amy's mom, I hope your day is wonderful.

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Happy, Happy, Birthday Amy's mom.....you have one great daughter!

Baba said...

Hi Amy, Wishing a special "happy birthday" to your mom...Enjoy her birthday with her. hugs, baba

Valtool said...

Mom lives in central fl, but will be talking to her

Gwen Oatsvall said...

fun pictures and Happy Bday to your mom ... how are you ??? haven't had a chance to email chat w/ ya in a while ... my buddy just joined weight watchers and I am her Jillian (you know the trainer on Biggest Loser) ... hee hee .. she said I could yell at her ... lol ... have a great week .... still waiting for baby girl to show up !!!!

Special K said...

Happy Birthday Amy's mom!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you all! Being Amy's Mom was a Joy!! She was the most generous, sweetest daughter anyone could ask for. She is still just as sweet as ever!!I had a great birthday!!!xoxo to you all!!