Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

the Amazing Collection

Tomorrow is Women's Bible Study and we will be discussing Isaiah and watching the video for Jeremiah. I forgot I was going to some of the verses we are learning. This book of the Bible is full of information. Seriously, I didnt realize how many songs I listen to have lyrics that come from Isaiah!!

Anyway, the memory verse for the week was:
"'Come now, and let us reason together,"
Says the Lord,
"Though your sins are as scarlet,
They will be as white as snow;
Though they are red like crimson,
They will be like wool
Isaiah 1:8

The greatness of a man's power is the measure of his surrender
-william booth, founder of Salvation Army

No comments: