1) Bible Study + WW+ lunch with friend = good times
2) Lost 3.6 this week making my total 24.8. What the heck? Im getting a pedicure every 25 pounds lost and I do 24.8? Geesh! Just kidding
3) Sat in line over an hour for gas. During my wait, I watched the numbers on the price board drop. It took me a while to realize they were not actually dropping that fast, they were out of unleaded. At least i am set for a while
4)I like some of the suggestions for changing my blog name, but need some more. Come on? Some of you are soooo stinkin creativing its not even funny!
5) Hubby is raising money for Juvenile Diabetes and is participating in a walk the middle of October. He is trying to raise 300$. I am challenging you to give 5$ and you can do so by clicking here http://walk.jdrf.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=extranet.personalpage&confirmID=87158946
6) my favorite tree in the neighborhood is starting to change colors, yippee
7) What am I doing to lose weight? I made a few rules
- as long as I am not sick and not sleeping at 8am in the morning, I am at the gym
-drinking a lot of water
-walking laps at work
-giving myself a free day to eat so that I can stay focused during the week
-eating lots of WW snacks and ice cream
-we are eating at least one veggie at dinner every night
-learning to love oatmeal and realizing that it keeps me full longer
8) I love comments. I love interacting with anyone who reads this
9) we are still collecting quilt squares for LynnMarie so let me know if you want to participate in the project. The quilt blog is updated so go and see what we have collected.
10) Michael posted one of my favorite photos on his blog. Check out www.valtool.blogspot.com
Amy . . .
What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising