Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Friday, June 22, 2007

Garage sale

Last post before garage sale. I can not wait to sell this stuff or give it away. Im tired and when I tired all emotions are way exaggerated. I feel sad but I dont know why. I think I just need sleep and will be better at 5am tomorrow when I get up to start moving things outside.

7 neigbors have picked up balloons. Ad is in the paper, Michael put posters out and I will put another one out in the morning. Friends are stopping by and it will be nice to visit.

Its 9pm and kids are playing outside with water guns and I can see lightening bugs or fireflies (much better word)..Life is good. Oh I remember those days, (sort of, Im getting old)
Tootles,

Wish us luck!!!

Amy

7 comments:

kelly said...

Oh I do hope that it goes well.. Make sure that you update us all when you are done..
And I hope that you cheer up with some sleep :)
I remember the lightening bugs too.
love ya sis..
kelly

Tug said...

Oh...playing outside until ohso late on a summer night - wonderful memories being made there! Good luck with your sale; my mom & daughter are having one tomorrow, too - far, far away from yours!

If you have a chance Amy, please check out my latest sticky post (not the radio show). If you can help out with a post, thought, prayer, it would be appreciated.

Thanks....

My thoughts & prayer continue for you also.

Wendy said...

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!

Susanne said...

Came by from Bluebird Blogs just to say how lovely your new site is!

Simone ( Exercising for comments) said...

Good luck!

Like your new look

Amy said...

Just stopping by this morning (Sat.) to let you know I've been praying for good weather and a successful garage sale. I hope you were well rested and are having fun too!

KarenW said...

I hope you have an awesome yard sale! We just gave away a ton of stuff for a church yard sale. It happened to be at a very convenient time for us. We are packing and getting rid of stuff!