Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Friday, June 22, 2007

Garage sale

Last post before garage sale. I can not wait to sell this stuff or give it away. Im tired and when I tired all emotions are way exaggerated. I feel sad but I dont know why. I think I just need sleep and will be better at 5am tomorrow when I get up to start moving things outside.

7 neigbors have picked up balloons. Ad is in the paper, Michael put posters out and I will put another one out in the morning. Friends are stopping by and it will be nice to visit.

Its 9pm and kids are playing outside with water guns and I can see lightening bugs or fireflies (much better word)..Life is good. Oh I remember those days, (sort of, Im getting old)
Tootles,

Wish us luck!!!

Amy

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I do hope that it goes well.. Make sure that you update us all when you are done..
And I hope that you cheer up with some sleep :)
I remember the lightening bugs too.
love ya sis..
kelly

Tug said...

Oh...playing outside until ohso late on a summer night - wonderful memories being made there! Good luck with your sale; my mom & daughter are having one tomorrow, too - far, far away from yours!

If you have a chance Amy, please check out my latest sticky post (not the radio show). If you can help out with a post, thought, prayer, it would be appreciated.

Thanks....

My thoughts & prayer continue for you also.

Anonymous said...

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!

Susanne said...

Came by from Bluebird Blogs just to say how lovely your new site is!

Le Butterfly said...

Good luck!

Like your new look

Amy said...

Just stopping by this morning (Sat.) to let you know I've been praying for good weather and a successful garage sale. I hope you were well rested and are having fun too!

KarenW said...

I hope you have an awesome yard sale! We just gave away a ton of stuff for a church yard sale. It happened to be at a very convenient time for us. We are packing and getting rid of stuff!