Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Im taking a break from Thurday 13s for a while..Just need a break. I will back reading and posting about that soon.

Anyway, Michael is out to house sit and I am waiting to call at 10am to see where I stand regarding jury duty. I think I may have to go in today and if I get on a case, that would be cool. If not, I hope to get motivated to clean our house a bit and get things outside for a charity to pick them up tomorrow.

Next week is the 4th of July and Michaels brother and family will be in town. We are hoping to spend some time with them.

Not much going on..Please pray for Jeff and Val. Jeffs grandmothers funeral was yesterday and then yesterday Vals grandfather passed away. What a hard thing to experience as newlyweds!

Anyway, like I have said, satan is attacking my family with things no one should have to experience. Please pray for my family today!!!!!

Hopefully, I will have something intereesting to post about later today! Peace out!!!

No comments: