Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Thursday, June 21, 2007

miscellaneous

So the garage sale is in 36 hours. A coworker came by and helped Michael move some furniture downstairs, which was pretty nice. So after work, Ill be sleeping for a bit and then let the fun begin. There is more to bring down and we will be organizing and pricing, hanging signs, and passing out balloons (or letting people pick them them from our house). A few more houses have also signed up!

I forgot to mention that I have possible Jury Duty next week. Ill find out Sunday night if I have to go or not. Part of me wants to go sit around all day and read a book and the other part of wants to be cancelled so I can work nights and get my shift differential..

I have been enjoying all the recommended blogs, all of them are great and are now part of my bloglines (which totally rocks)!!!

Will you guys pray for little K.K tonight? I don't have permission to share her name and I have not met her, but she was diagnosed with leukemia in April and is doing so well. Just please lift up all in involved!!

NOt much more. I am so ready to just chill on the couch and watch a movie or two with my Michael. Have any suggestions?

If anyone of you are in the Atlanta area, and want to stop by Saturday, we would love to see ya!!!

Email me at amyschristopher@comcast.net for our address

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

need an address - how do we find the garage sale?

Valtool said...

as for the coworker who helped move heavy stuff today, I did buy him two beers at poker tonight. He went out around 15th, I finished 5th.

Cindy Swanson said...

Amy, I LOVE your new look! It's Susie at Bluebird Blogs awesome? I think having a look designed especially for you just makes a world of difference.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Ooh, good luck with the garage sale! I know you guys will do really good, sounds like you're ready and you have a lot of houses involved. That should really bring people in, all of those houses in one area. I hope you have tons of change and bags ready to move all of your stuff out :)

Have a great weekend!