1. What was to be a garage sale for just Michael and I, is now open to the entire neighborhood
2. I have met a new friend who is helping organize the sale.
3. We spent over 2 hours (and thats a lot) walking around the neighborhood talking and passing our flyers
4.I still have my part of the neighborhood to do and I was going to do it this afternoon but my feet are really hurting.
5.We are using the sale to help raise money towards the adoption process\
6. We have to get our house organized and have a lot of stuff to sell
7. Things that are not sold will be donated to a charity
8.The sale is in Kennesaw, Ga and will be June 23rd at 8am
9. The neighborhood will reimburse the money used for an ad in the paper
10. While walking today, I learned a lot about my neighbors
11.We are praying for no rain and as much rain as we have been getting, this should not be a problem
12.Michael cleaned out the garage so that it will be easier to organize the day before
13. We would love to have a lot of neighbors participate!!!!!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants