Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Anticipation
Awe
experiencing new things
Hope
Joy
self awareness
happiness
Proud
seeing families in a new light
Fun
intimate conversations with God
'being real'
stuffed
tan
burn
hugs and kisses
belly laughs
silliness
happy tears
sad tears
love of family
encouragement
dreams

We are home (well Orlando until 1pm). these are things I experienced this week on the Disney Cruise. my trip report will be up Monday afternoon and Michael will post his pics sometime tomorrow on his blog. Wowsers, the contest rocks! You guys are doing great and I did pick up some fun prizes. Keep it up, contest will close this evening at 8pm!!!!!

Our trip was truly magical!!!!!!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

I can't wait to read all about your adventures and see the pictures!

Christie said...

Woo hoo! Now we need pictures!!!!


Hug,
Cb

Jose said...

I am definitely ready for another one. We have taken two and we just love the fun that is found while cruising. And the best thing of all is that you don't have to be rich to cruise, cruises are actually very affordable vacations. I will be going to Mexico city end of this month.

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

What an emotion-packed vacation! WooHoo!! Bring on the pictures!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

Football and Fried Rice said...

Welcome Home, Amy!! I am glad that you were able to have some quiet time with God on your trip & a great time with hubby, admiring families and enjoying your own!!!

Pam and Jeff said...

Can't wait to see pictures. Going on a cruise in Oct. Can't waiT!!

Jodie said...

Glad your trip was awesome!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Sounds like you experienced some great things on your cruise....can't wait to hear more about it!!!