Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Contest Winners

Okay, so here we go

The top number of posts goes to


Jose

and

April


I had a guest judge pick out the best question and answer and she said

Donna and Andrew for the question regarding FOod Network or Do it yourself? and for an answer she chose

Amy and Laughing with Tears for her answer regarding Kleenex and saying that sleeves were not a choice

So we have
Jose
April
Donna and Andrew and
Amy
as our winners

But, I bought 5 gifts so I am going to just randomly pick a winner. I am chosing Pam and Jeff for being so excited about the contest..
Winners, email me your address to amyschristopher@comcast.net and I will get prizes out to you. They are random gifts so if you do not like your gift, I hope you will pass it out..

WooHoo!!! Like contests? Go see www.valtool.blogspot.com and he has come up with a selfless contest which could be a lot of fun!

4 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

Welcome home guys! You were missed.

Pam and Jeff said...

I am so happy. I feel honored to have won the lucky 5th spot for trying hard. YEAH!!! I usually do not win things so I am on cloud nine!!!!!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Love that game...what a great idea to have it run while you were gone!

Amy said...

I didn't get to play as often as I would have liked, but that sure was fun Amy! And yay for me for having no class and using my sleeve. Now I can tell mom that it paid off cuz I won a prize for my classiness! LOL!

So glad you guys are home safe and sound, but wish you could spend another week enjoying one another. Uh, and this would all be free of course!

I've been trying to decide who to nominate on Michael's blog. I know a lot of deserving people!

I will email you with my address Amy! Thank you!!