Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day to all of my family and friends. I hope you have a fabulous day. There are some of you who are sooo close to meeting your children for the first time and some of us that will be waiting for a bit. I hope your hearts get a big hug from God today.


Now, on to my own mom. My mom rocks. She makes me laugh. She picks on me. She tries to give me advice. She puts up with me even when I am mean to her. She gave me life. She gave me memories. She gave me smiles. My mom has the biggest heart in the world. Mom, thanks for giving me life and thanks for giving me a brother and a sister.

No words could ever explain how much you have impacted our lives.

4 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Happy Mother's Day, Amy!!!

Jose said...

Amen to that! Your day will come Amy in the meantime enjoy your mom every day.

Carole Burant said...

Good morning Amy:-) Thank you so much for coming by my blog and leaving a comment, I so enjoy meeting new people!! I love that you have such a close relationship to your mom...I'm very blessed to still have mine around as well and we always have fun together:-) I do hope you come visit again soon!! xox

Anonymous said...

I love you more than space on this page. Sorry to pick on you but you are sooooo easy!!