Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Friday, June 27, 2008

I'm out of here! See ya tomorrow night! Im heading out for the Deeper Still conference downtown!

3 comments:

rk said...

Hi Amy,

I found you via Whittaker Woman. I am a China parent! Woo Hoo! I thought you might like a story I just posted of our friends who just returned from China with #2 daughter. Yeah! CNN did a feature story on them - it was really, really cool.

Here's the link: http://sharingnotes.blogspot.com/2008/06/some-of-you-have-been-following-our.html

Feel free to stop by sometime:
www.sharingnotes.blogspot.com

Blessings,
Roxanne Kristina

Amy said...

Hi Amy, I hope you are having a wonderful time at the conference! When you get back please stop by my place. I left ya a little surprise!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Hope you have a good conference!