Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Prince Caspian

So we went to see Prince Caspian yesterday. I will not give the plot away but be careful if you do not want spoiler but I really am not giving anything away. The longer the movie went on ( 2 hours 45 minutes) the more I fell in love with it. If you can not see Biblical references in this, oh boy! I am going to admit. I cried. I did not tear up. I cried at certain scenes. Are you serious God? You want to talk to me through a rockin movie? Okay, I will listen. If you have not seen this but plan to, please pay attention to the intimate scenes with Lucy and Azlan. Be prepared to get some chills. Perhaps I was in the right mindset at the right time, but I so needed to see this movie yesterday. So, do I recommend it? heck yeah? Did I like it better than the first? You know I just might have. I will warn you, there is much more fighting but then again, its based on the book. I think the messages were much clearer. Thats just my 2 cents.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read the book years ago to my sons but can't remember a thing. Whereas Narnia is always remembered. All I have to do is think about the wardrobe, turkish delight, and fawns.

KC said...

That is so cool, I was planning on Going to see it when it came to the drive-in theater here in our town.. and I just saw that they will be playing it next week.

Jan Parrish said...

I totally agree and I think I liked it better than the first as well. It's so good, I may go see it again - and I never do that. Lot's of important analogies.