Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Monday, October 30, 2006

Life goes on

Well, the work week started again. Its been a good night and I am looking forward to the trick or treaters. MIchael and I have a good time doing that and we cant wait to take our kids their in a few years.
There is not much going on here except work, keeping the house clean or getting the house clean and adoption paperwork. Lucy came back today and she has been pretty good. We are happy we had her trained and will be going back for our training reinforcements soon.
Whats next? Saving money, getting organized and staying happy.

We really enjoyed our weekend for old and new friends and one day I will be happy to move. I am thinking Nashville would be nice. I would love to work at Vanderbuilt. Tn just seems nice. I do not plan on moving, but if it came about I would be happy. Where would you like to move to?

On another note, we can not move until we get our referral. Check out the the adoption blog at www.amychristopher.blogspot.com for updates on that and to vote on a name!

No comments: