Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Monday, October 16, 2006

NO day like today

Well, my husband left me..Left me to go help open a Chik Fil A out of town. I think I will be okay. I am getting a surprise visit from my parents later this week. That will be nice. My husband rocks. YOu can read about him at www.valtool.blogspot.com

Work this weekend was pretty good..No complaints there and I was able to spend a great deal of time with a favorite patient and family.

There are updates on the adoption site at www.thechristopherfamily.blogspot. In case you did not know, my husband and I are applying to adopt a little girl from China!!!!


I messed up my lost blog so bad, I am hesitant to add links or anything eles for fear of really messing it up..SO thanks for being patient with me.

I hope all of you are having a great day. I left work a bit late this morning. As I was leaving, I looked out the window and the sky was pink, sooo pink..I had to turn around and tell someone because you just cant miss a sunrise like that.I am glad I did that.

This will be the first evening I have to myself. Its going to be odd. I work nightshift so this is really odd. Pehaps me and Lucy the bassett hound will watch a Chick FLick together.

Well, if you are reading this thanks..Hope this blog gets more creative

3 comments:

*~*Cece*~* said...

Ohh congrats & good look on the adoption!

Hey, nothing like a chick flick & some doggie snuggles. *lol*

Anonymous said...

Hope you watched a good chick flick and enjoyed your quiet time with the pupster :)

Unknown said...

Lots of doggie snuggles..Thats a cute phrase..Started watching Just Like Heaven but my undiagnosed ADD kicked in and here I am on the computer